Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

Nokta Detectors

Dear Valued Members,

We would like to share some exciting news with you!

As you know, Nokta Makro has been growing tremendously, thanks to all of you, over the past few years.

During our growth stage, we believe we have proved that Nokta Makro is a serious player in this industry when it comes to development and innovation.

As the COVID hit the world earlier this year, we felt that as a technology developing company, we have a responsibility and a moral duty towards humanity during these tough times the world is going through.

We knew that we could touch more lives and make them easier if we looked outside the detector industry, our core business.

Today, we are proud to announce that we have established a sister company, Quall, which will focus on medical, industrial and consumer electronics products.

Quall’s R&D development team is totally separate from Nokta Makro engineering and Nokta Makro engineers will continue on developing detectors which will always stay as our core business.

On a separate note, earlier this year, we made a big investment and bought a new factory which will accommodate the production and development of both brands.

Our new facility is 11,000 square meters (118,400 square feet) and is located in one of the prestigious industrial parks in Istanbul.
The architects are currently working on the interior design of the building and we are hoping to move to our new building in 2021!

We invite all of you to check out the new website of Quall at www.quall.com where the picture of our new building is also displayed.

Quall’s first product QuallThermo – a non-contact thermometer is approaching the end of its development stage and will be available for sale in a couple of months.

We thank you once again for your support and hope to see you as Quall customers in the future as well as Nokta Makro!

Regards,
Dilek Gonulay

Glad to hear that your company is concerned about the physical health of the citizens of this world in more ways than metal detecting. If your thermometer works better and lasts longer than some of the ones my school system supplied to me and the other coaches in our athletic department that were made in a country east of you, I will be one of your biggest fans for sure. It is no fun to take the temperature of high schoolers every day only to find out that my thermometer somehow lost its calibration, doesn't work well outdoors in varying temperatures, and falls apart in less than a month. I expect your company will do much better on quality control and overall build quality. Your hobby detectors are first class in those departments. Good Luck!!!

Dear Valued Members,

We would like to share some exciting news with you!

As you know, Nokta Makro has been growing tremendously, thanks to all of you, over the past few years.

During our growth stage, we believe we have proved that Nokta Makro is a serious player in this industry when it comes to development and innovation.

As the COVID hit the world earlier this year, we felt that as a technology developing company, we have a responsibility and a moral duty towards humanity during these tough times the world is going through.

We knew that we could touch more lives and make them easier if we looked outside the detector industry, our core business.

Today, we are proud to announce that we have established a sister company, Quall, which will focus on medical, industrial and consumer electronics products.

Quall’s R&D development team is totally separate from Nokta Makro engineering and Nokta Makro engineers will continue on developing detectors which will always stay as our core business.

On a separate note, earlier this year, we made a big investment and bought a new factory which will accommodate the production and development of both brands.

Our new facility is 11,000 square meters (118,400 square feet) and is located in one of the prestigious industrial parks in Istanbul.
The architects are currently working on the interior design of the building and we are hoping to move to our new building in 2021!

We invite all of you to check out the new website of Quall at www.quall.com where the picture of our new building is also displayed.

Quall’s first product QuallThermo – a non-contact thermometer is approaching the end of its development stage and will be available for sale in a couple of months.

We thank you once again for your support and hope to see you as Quall customers in the future as well as Nokta Makro!

Regards,
Dilek Gonulay
Good for you guys you are the best!

Dilek, an impressive new building. :thumbup: A definite indication that Nokta / Makro is progressing impressively and is a serious force in this industry .... at least for those who haven't realized it by now like many avid fans you have.

And I like the new acquisition, too. I need to get a decent no-contact thermometer that is a better quality and non-failing design like some have been. 'jmaclen' pointed out some serious concerns from a work-level need, and my wish is to have a quality product in my home as well as my emergency medical tote. All good signs of the smart moves and design efforts of a great company.

Monte

Great news. I'm looking forward to the multi frequency equinox slaying machine that will be coming out in 2021 hopefully. (y)
You guys rock. I'm still using the "old" CoRe and it is still a great coin machine.

Great news. I'm looking forward to the multi frequency equinox slaying machine that will be coming out in 2021 hopefully. (y)
You guys rock. I'm still using the "old" CoRe and it is still a great coin machine.
Like you, I also feel certain the SMF device is going to shake up the Equinox followers. As it is, also like you, I am still very fond of and enjoy using both my FORS CoRe and FORS Relic units, especially in the really challenging old town sites, homesteads, encampment and fort sites and such that have a lot of iron nails and other vicious debris to fend off. They are just about unrivaled there, and my Simplex +, both of them sporting the 11" DD and 5X9½ DD coils, easily tackle a lot of urban and remote locations quite handily.

Monte

What is an "Equinox follower"?

I hope that Nokta Makro's simultaneous multi frequency detector will strongly compete with the Minelab Equinox and Vanquish. I also hope Garret will really improve their simultaneous multi frequency technology that unfortunately doesn't seem to be much of an advantage as employed in their Apex except for beach hunting. At least that is what I have noticed when testing an Apex. Competition is a really good thing and if it pushes these companies to keep making better detectors at affordable prices.......we benefit for sure and so do the manufacturers in the long run.

Congrats to Nokta / Makro wish you all the best. Also thanks to for your new focus on the world's health. Thanks for all you all do.