Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In front of town

litrfree

Dears,

sometimes is not important how long you will drive a car to right 100% rich hunting area in the other county. My today hunt was in location in the field, what is not far. One mile from my garden, short trip only. You can see some piece of metal with number, this is a number of infantry regiment, what was based here, in my town, from 1811 to 1949 year, and lost this number for some reorganization. My grandfather was a member of this regiment, it was WWI and he was in Russia with Austrian troops, leaves them and was recruited to Czech free legions. So, silvered button is from last one century, from some uniform of state officer. And White coin if from Ferdinand I, 1564 minted, probably in Kutna Hora or in Prague. In the book is not minting place for this identified clear. But sound in my headphones was clear, I hit its!

regards

litrfree

[attachment 244027 1Infrontoftownhunting.JPG]
1 In front of town hunting

[attachment 244028 2silveredbuttoncleaning.jpg]
2 silvered button cleaning

[attachment 244029 3sealshellerartefactsanddetailofcleaniingwhitecoin.jpg]
3 seals heller artefacts and detail of cleaniing white coin

[attachment 244030 4silveredbuttonindetailaftercleaning.JPG]
4 silvered button in detail after cleaning

[attachment 244031 5fieldpictures.jpg]
5 field pictures

[attachment 244032 6todaymorningoverviewandFerdinandI1564whitecoin.jpg]
6 today morning overview and Ferdinand I 1564 white coin

Those are some super nice finds. :cheers:

Which detector were you using?

tabman

tabman said:
Those are some super nice finds. :cheers:

Which detector were you using?

tabman

Hi Tabman, for this field I prefer Tejon. The land, cultivated land, is heavy, and railway is close, it means interferences, and Tejon overcome this rumors with no probs.

regards

litrfree