Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In my neck of the woods....

Hey all, typically we are able to detect this time of the year in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. This is how it looks outside right now. Look at the height of the snow outside our church door.

You have my sympathy - looks like a long way to spring.
BB

As a youngster I had to wade that white nasty cold stuff to school more often that I care to remember. Three years ago I had to spend almost three months up north and It seemed to snow almost every day. Now I refuse to go anywhere north in the winter.

I feel for you and I know that cabin fever must be bad especially this time of year when you should be seeing dirt instead of that white crap.

Keep the Faith. Spring really and Truly is coming. Flowers are blooming, trees are putting out leaves in my area so it cant be too long until you will be seeing something besides white.

Its rough boys, the weather is nice out too which makes it even worse. Its in the 40's and sunny as can be. These northern Michigan winters are rough.

Here in Eastern Canada and Maine the sap has not started flowing which has all the Maple sugar festivals delayed as they await Cold nights and Warm days to get the sap flowing. Lakes frozen over for the April 1 opening of fishing season those lures will be bouncing off the ice.

We had a break in the cold weather yesterday so I got out to a salt water beach but had to make my way through waist deep snow to get there.

Minas man

It looked that way here in eastern pa 1 month ago, now its acually 99% gone.last couple weather threats missed us.ground is thawed. it will melt fast once it warms up a bit .. the weather has been all screwed up all over the world this year...

Looks(hoping) like the winter may finally be over. No more white stuff here in NJ and thank God for that. Worst winter I can remember for consistent pain in the butt weather both in snow and temps. Right now hoping this wet cycle is passed and we can get on with more "normal" weather.
I don't know how you all take it up there in Michigan....must be downright beautiful the rest of the year for you:beers: