Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In search of a pristine Euro Sabre.

Monte

Looking for a Tesoro Euro Sabre. Must work properly, and be in 'as-new' or pristine condition. I pamper all my equipment and do not want a worn, abused, scared-up device.

Can have the standard 8X9 Concentric coil, and I'd like to find another 6" Concentric coil as well. It's main use is going to be in old-use iron-littered locations. I know there are a couple of new, modern, more featured detectors hitting the market, but I'll take this "old fashioned" detector to add to my outfit. They never worked as well as I liked, but for certain tasks I might find one that does.

If anyone know where one might be, drop me an e-mail if you would:

monte@ahrps.org
monte@stinkwaterwells.com

Thanks,

Monte

That is a tough one to come by. Wish you luck.

I have had one for almost 15 years. He has a 9x8 and a 12x10 concentric coil, but that's one, which will never leave my arsenal ... 😉 It's in perfect condition.
Monte, they sent it to France under the name L'invincible although it seems that they passed it from 10 to 12 Khz. A consignment was sent a few years ago to some countries in central Europe in black. (Czech Republic) There they called it Treasury Euro Saber II I should look in a forum there

Last edited: