Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Search of CZ6 Headphone

Blawson

Howdy All,

I recently purchased a CZ6 which has original connectors, but did not come with the connector/adapter for headphones. I am looking for a pigtail connector/adapter, please. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Well, It doesn't look like the original poster is going to come back here. I will check in every so often, Just not everyday like I have been.

Hello,
I know its been awhile on this thread but if You still have the headphone dongle,I could use it .I just picked up a cz6 and the dongle is in bad shape and not working well.

BRJONES, You have caught me at a bad time. I am currently in the process of moving to a new home that is 3 hours away. I don't remember if I threw it away while packing or if it is in one of the many boxes that are in the garage at the new house. When I get a chance to sort threw all that crap and if I find it, I will come back here to let you know. I have been in this house for 43 years so I have a lot of stuff to sort thru.

WOW, 43 years that's quite a stay.If You run across it, please let me know. Good luck with Your new home/location.
Thanks,
Steve

Wow that's great news !!
I don't have enough posts to qualify for using private messaging,so here is my info:
Steve Jones
328 Appian Ave
Va Bch, Va 23452
Thanks so much

Howdy All,

I recently purchased a CZ6 which has original connectors, but did not come with the connector/adapter for headphones. I am looking for a pigtail connector/adapter, please. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Does it have the original CZ-6 loop connector? The design was bad and causes problems too. At some point it will not work. (Before Troy Galloway made the Shadow he used a CZ-6, He drove from Dallas
to the Big Thicket, pulled his CZ out and saw he forgot the pigtail, loaded back up & went back home.) :rage:

Does it have the original CZ-6 loop connector? The design was bad and causes problems too. At some point it will not work. (Before Troy Galloway made the Shadow he used a CZ-6, He drove from Dallas
to the Big Thicket, pulled his CZ out and saw he forgot the pigtail, loaded back up & went back home.) :rage:
Oof ! Lol. I do not have the Cz-6 anymore, but it did have the original loop connector. I replaced the headphone Jack for a modern one, but then sold the unit. I now have a cz-5 that has been converted to old coin specs.