Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Search of The GOD Mode.....within the reach of the Holy Grail :csflag: :usan:

jimpugh

Little better Light.......
pushing see thru of Iron
long upload.... hope you enjoy!
under fluorescent lights with a sparky ballast.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7dO7E7Ouo

Happy Trails
jimpugh

Thanks for the video Jim. For some reason I have an urge to eat a lollipop :) . That air testing is impressive. You will have to let us know what settings you have tweaked to do what you did on the video. I only have a few hours on my V3i and I can tell it is a good machine for searching in trashy areas.

pretty simple program

just take the MXT program or any program and start hacking

Basic thing is to put it on 3 freq.....adjust your filters high band, low band... I use 5 low....adjust recovery a bit .....drop back on the tracking or turn it off and lock it and manually Ground balance it.....After Every sensitivity change or filter change....
the real meat is the assignment of tones on -95 to 0 and about 5 or 6 ....otherwise all metal wide open with tones and the VDI Tone Assignment # (-95) - (-10) = 0 .....from -10 you want to assign like tone freq. of say 97 and increase each one by one till you get into the platinum range where you would increase more to give you a better Add-verging tone of the small iron and precious metals....that will make it stand out more...against back ground SMALL iron sputter........there is a world of tweaking to be done here and i have been waiting a long time.....30 years..... for someone to incorporate this feature that applies to the 360 degree disc., ground,and salt, phase shift (circle of life)......even though i like seeing what a Real mechanic can do to a super tuned Hemi....the fact remains that most of my best finds over 30+ years have been found... with ungodly low levels of sensitivity.........with the wheel of life being set for optimum see thru and super intense monitoring of fringe whispers....I have been and advocate of tone assignment for years for each degree of 360 degree wrap around phase charts.....This is Very Major ..... AND now that i have the i upgrade my unit is freaking AWESOME ....these Are features that are not available anywhere on the planet and Whites actually builds their Products Day in and Day out..... believe it or not.....In the USA.....

Happy Trails
jimpugh