Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

in time can the atx coils be used on the infinium?

wazza78

Hi guys. Had my first examination of the atx and Gees found it very similar from appearance and function to the infinium.

What I found interesting was that the coils had the same pin as the infinium. So I wondered is it possible for these to be modified and made to work on the infinium?? Waz

I have no idea, but that would be cool. Though the coils for the ATX are mega pricey compared to the coils for the infinium...so you might as well just get an ATX and use the ATX coils on the ATX.

The big atx 20 inch mono would be a great addition to the infinium.

I dont know about electronic compatibility, but from what I saw, someone only needs to take off the military housing and add a infinium shaft and the think should plug into the infinium.

alternatively then surely garrett can produce a 20 inch for the infinium. They have the atx coil which has the exact pin as well.

I guess its all based around making money.

As a sceptic, i reckon the atx military housing is designed to stop atx coils being used on previous garrett models!!

Waz