Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Increase Your Depth Detection

coin hunter

I guess I got your interest! Let me explain. Several years ago while searching the net I found a Metal detector dealer that claimed he could increase my depth,detection and all the goodies that we want on our metal detectors with his special programs. Assuming that it was after market electronics for Garrett detectors my son and I headed off putting our Garrett's in the car.Once we found this dealer (assumed we were new at this hobby) told us about all his many finds.For a small fee he would make our detectors into a deadly hunting machine. With his programs base on his experience and knowledge he could do this . I asked him if I left the detectors how long could I expect it would take to add the the new electronic chip and when we could pick the detectors up. No new electronics chip.!!! What he was going to do was adjust our sensitivity, threshold, discrimination and god knows what else based on his successes in the field of hunting. This is what he called his special program.What a bunch of crap! Anyway my son and I had a real good laugh all the way home. New to this hobby, beware.!!!!