Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indian Artifacts, Pipe Bowl, and a broke South Carolina Dispensary

C

calabash digger

Me and History Teacher went on a adventure and a few good ones showed...He decided to take a swim in 40 degree water...

Attachments

• IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3976.JPG
    IMG_3976.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3979.JPG
    IMG_3979.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3982.JPG
    IMG_3982.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3988.JPG
    IMG_3988.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 148
That floor is probably a mixture of clay, sand and any animal blood, it made a water tight mixture that I have seen in old cisterns, still holding water. I know of one that still has the handprints of the man who built it. Good finds, and bonus feature: history teacher goes swimming; calabash, shouldn't he have on a wet suit?:rofl: Would be much warmer..........those history teachers are a tough bunch! Can't tell time but love to swim. :rofl: If it makes him feel any better, I changed my mind about a grapevine once, only thing was I was out over water. My pants froze stiff on the 2 mile walk home. Notice I didn't use a smilies for that, also didn't enjoy the half dozen spectators rolling on the ground laughing.

CD, great video and saves. The clay pipe bowl is a keeper for sure. Tell History Teacher to plan ahead next time so he won't be rushed going out the door and forget his set suit. It probably didn't take him long to realize that he was wearing wet britches instead of a wet suit. Glad y'all had fun and saved some cool artifacts. (y)