Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indian relics

kansa54

Took advantage of beautiful weather yesterday and did a short relic hunt using my vaquero. Found a really nice iron pt., part of an Indian made copper bracelet, a broken lice comb which was a common trade item to the Indians, 3 musket balls and a 14in. section of a .50 cal. gun barrel. This was only my second gun barrel from the site, so I was really glad to have found it. Will do electrolysis on it soon and hopefully it will clean up nice.

wow, those are some really neat relics. Youre in Kansas right? What part of Kansas?

hatpin said:
wow, those are some really neat relics. Youre in Kansas right? What part of Kansas?
Thanks hatpin, I'm from Salina which is in the North central part of the state. The relics were found about 80 miles east of here though.

That looks like a good place to detect. Those are some very interesting finds.

tabman