Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Industrial PI Technology

Eric Foster

As many will know, PI detectors have many other uses in addition to treasure hunting. Here is a batch of industrial PI detectors undergoing a final soak test at Pulsepower Developments. Four of these are headed to Italy and one to the USA. Each detector has two channels for monitoring a product on a conveyor belt to check that a metal parts are present. If not, the defective product is automatically routed back to be reworked. Reliability is paramount as units could be on 24/7. Also immunity from outside electrical interference has to be very high for use in a large industrial plant environment.

Eric.

Excellent workmanship Eric,

That is the other side of Pi Technology (Industrial PI Technology) we forget about, Looks like you've done well providing and filling a market for these type of Pi devices.

Congrats Eric and thanks for sharing,
Paul (Ca)

Hi Eric, many thanks for posting a pic of some of your handi-work. Wow they look great, reminds me of where I work only we make radiation instruments. I think it is really cool to be able to make instruments like these and the ones used for treasure hunting too. People that make things are the ones that make money!!! I really admire you and the instruments you make Eric. God Bless and much more success to you.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors

These look very nice Eric. Could you be so kind as to post the schematics for these
so I can have a look over them.

I have two young children, and I would like to check their food before they eat it.

Are more of your sales in Industrial or Private sector? Thanks.