Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium 101 (Sorry Gang- Overlooked This One When I Transferred The Other Posts)

Cupajo

Cupajo

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:46 am Post subject: New Infinium is sweet and the HD 280 ear Phones are fine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit the water running today and only managed a few minutes of hunting before mother nature in a PMS rage sent me packing. The swells went from gentle to huge in no time at all and I fled for my life, but not before digging a 1941 nickel(my birth year) and a brass bead. I as working a signal and could'nt keep my feet planted long enough to dig. It was too much of a struggle and the water was finding its way into bare skin. Connecticut water at this time of year is too cold for me so I quit!!!

Tomorrow is another day............!

HH Friends,

Cupajo, Ct.

(No-one gets 'em all, but I'm workin on it!!!)

erikk

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSSSSSSTTT....Wetsuit (1940)

Wil

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:09 am Post subject: New Infinium

..........or hit the bar until the water warms up! Wil (1941 too)

Cupajo

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:19 am Post subject: Mother natures moods............

I have the good fortune to live a few blocks from one of Connecticut's more popular beaches. That allows me to monitor the water/wind condition to get out there at prime time. I've lost count of the times I arrived to find perfect water, suited up and in less than an hour found myself largely submerged to "CRASH DIVE" depth!!! When wearing waders it's no fun at all!!!

This seems to be especially bad since I got my InfiniumLS and has me wondering if Old Ma Nature is trying to keep me from her treasure? She put up with me removing lots of gold rings etc. years ago with a couple of XL500s, but maybe now she considers me more of a threat!!!

HH Friends,

Cupajo

(No-one gets 'em all, but I"m workin on it!!!)

John-Edmonton

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:40 am Post subject:

I can relate to that type of a hunt with mother nature reminding me who is in charge. Well, al least you got a keeper or two. It's frightening how deep that the infinium can get on tiny objects.

Better luck on your next hunt.

Cupajo

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:17 am Post subject: Infinium Salt Water Hunting

Hi John,

I've been checking posts for preferred earphones and so far the HP280s are the only ones I have seen raves on. Which ones do you prefer? Why?

HH Friends,

Cupajo

MeNstick

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:30 pm Post subject:

Quit your bitchen (1955)!!!!

Cupajo

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:38 pm Post subject: Earphones

Not bitchin, at my age I need to get the best result for time expended. It makes no sense to spend a tidy sum on a fine machine and not get all the performance you can out of it!!!!!!

HH Friends,

Cupajo

MeNstick

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:39 am Post subject: Re: Earphones

Just love to goat you ole dude's

Cupajo wrote:
Not bitchin, at my age I need to get the best result for time expended. It makes no sense to spend a tidy sum on a fine machine and not get all the performance you can out of it!!!!!!

HH Friends,

Cupajo

nugget

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:29 pm Post subject:

Gee your all old! (1963) Ha Ha. HH regards Nugget.