Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium assembly question

I just picked up an infinium LS and while reading the directions on how to assemble it the manual shows that when you assemble the detector with the control box under the cuff that you put the control knobs facing away from you and the battery door towards you. But when you assemble it with the control box above or below the stem (in front of the hand grip) the knobs face you. Why wouldn’t you assemble it under the cuff with the knobs facing you under the cuff??

Look like figures 9 and 12 are not correct. Maybe they were just trying to show how to hold the mounting brackets together and not how to put the control box on the shaft. The photo on the cover page and page 5 has the coil wire going straight down the shaft from the control box to the coil. The way I mounted mine.
If you assemble as shown in figures 9 or 12 the coil wire will have to do a 180 degree turn to head back down the shaft to the coil.

Don't forget how important ground balancing is for best operation of the Infinium. DL HH and
May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop.