Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium Got Gold!

John-Edmonton

Staff member
Oh No.....Darn Garrett Detector Got Another Ring Today (gold :) )

redrental2.jpg

I had the itch to water hunt real bad today. It was supposed to be HOT out, which is good, as 4 x days ago I was scraping ice off my windshield in the morning. Well, I went and picked up a red rental vehicle to get me to the waters edge. My weapons of trash reduction were the Infinium for water and the Scorpion on land.

allrobin2.jpg

After about 7 hours of probing and making holes in the water, I managed to salvage these. Does the Infinium like chains? Yesiree! It gave a nice solid low-high signal. Heck, I even managed a couple of bucks to get me even closer to that 100,000 coin mark. That coaster "HAVE FAITH KEEP SMILING" was down over 24", or over 4 scoops of sand with my monster water scoop. Unbelievable. :)

ringandchain2.jpg

Here's the ring and chain all cleaned up. There is one tiny stone in the center star. Life is good!

And I was surprised to see the Garrett Gals on the beach today. They must have played hooky from work just to cheer me on and bring me luck. :)

I had the Infinium out Sunday and it was beautiful at the beach!!!!! I didn't get gold but a nice silver pendant came up in my scoop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

Thanks and HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:garrett: :usaflag: