Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium Hand Delivered by Big Brown

Musketeer

Yesterday afternoon just as I was posting the arrival of the Infinium, company came. I had just opened the box and was slobbering and drooling.

So today is assembly and test day.

Since I'm using the 9 1/2 coil on the 2500, I think I'm going use the 8 inch on the Infinium to see how they relate.

As I'm still learning the 2500, I don't want to get too involved with the Infinium just yet. I hope to hit the Gulf Coast beach later this summer, so I will want to be able to use the Infinium.

Musketeer

Good Luck to ya ....Heres to many successfull
hunts with the Infinty...

Wish i had a beach nea me to play on!!!!!!!

Ron
Rangers
Lead
The
Way

Yeah, I only live 300 miles from Galveston and 500 from South Padre.

I went to Corpus Cristi last spring break. Took a friend and her daughter, neither had ever seen a beach or the end of a freeway. They are from Iowa. The idea of the Interstate ending just seem to blow them away.

Found an F-111 on the Lexington. I got all choked up, from the manufacturing date, I knew I had heat treated parts on it because I worked for the only heat treater that did the heat treating at that time.

Musketeer

Oh, you're gonna love that Infinium!:detecting:I've found gold rings and things on beaches with it and I've also found gold nuggets with it out in the goldfields!:garrett:
If I could only have two machines, they would be the GTI 2500 and the Infinium LS!:wiggle: Best of luck to ya!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)