Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium LS Field Test

Adrian SS

HI Chaps,
You can find my attempt at an Infinium Field Test at http://www.goldminingcentre.com.au/md/articles.html
Cheers,
Adrian SS

It's a very complex machine to learn, yet you simply explained it's capabilities very well. I am still amazed at how deep this machine goes. You mentioned a nickel at 15".......I too have dug similar sized targets at that depth. That's why I purchased a monster scoop complete with a wheel barrel handle attached to it. I can get in one scoop, what others need three to get that depth.

Just click below, wait a moment and enjoy a little jazz music with the slide-show ..........

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/ZT8SI9HY

HI John,
Thanks for the positive feedback.I enjoyed your music and slide show, some nice finds there.
There is no doubting the infiniums depth ability and even now after using the Infinium for around 12 months it still suprises me just how deep it can go on small coins especially nickel based types.
Cheers,:cheers:
Adrian SS :ausflag:

HI GoldChaser,
I wish you heaps of success with the Infinium.
We all know there is a lot more to finding gold than just having a great detector, like research and putting in the hours out in the field but if you have a crap one then all the research in the world may be a wast of time and money.
Cheers, :cheers:
Adrian SS

Very interesting field test report. Thanks for sharing!:)

Good read Adrian...
Love my Infinium.

Alan

HI Alan,
Thanks.Yeh the Inf is good without doubt, and although no one machine can do it all, the Infinium comes close. If you combine it with a high frequency VLF target ID ground cancelling machine then you can say you have all bases well and truely covered and unless you are into ground mineral surveys or searching for shipwrecks or magnetic anomalies, UFOs or Ghosts, you would not need any other detector..
Cheers :cheers:
Adrian:ausflag: