Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium LS in Beef & Gold Country_ NQ :ausflag:

ivanll

Last trip before the rain.
BeefGoldCountry_800_Blue.jpg

3 nuggets are Hi\Lo and 3 are Lo\Hi.
Four of the nuggets are less than 1oz each.
ivanll

Alright good job Ivan! Good to see the Infinium getting gold. I on a scunk lately. Were the lo/hi's the bigger nugs? And what do you do when you get a lo/hi and put it in iron check? Doe sthe signal still go silent on gold with a lo/hi tone?

Thanks,
Alan

Totally awesome dude!:super:Congrats on the gold nuggets!:cheers:Man, that is really great!:clapping:Thanks for sharing! Nice pics!:thumbup:Happy Hunting!:)

bearkat4160 said:
Alright good job Ivan! Good to see the Infinium getting gold. I on a scunk lately. Were the lo/hi's the bigger nugs? And what do you do when you get a lo/hi and put it in iron check? Doe sthe signal still go silent on gold with a lo/hi tone?

Thanks,
Alan

It's said to be a Professional Prospecting Machine.
I say it still needs a guiding hand to get the coil over the right spots; even if the guide is a senior non professional user like I.

Yes, the 2 bigger nugs are both Lo\Hi (size matters)
A nug with an inclusion of Ironstone can be Lo\Hi at 0 Disc. and Hi\Lo at Iron check the Hi\Lo sound combination can start from Disc. 3 and all the
way up to Iron Check, depending on size, grade and ratio of Gold to that of Iron stone.
As said in another post, I follow a simple rule "No Discrimination" when beach hunting and prospecting with the PI-Infinium LS.
See items on shovel.

ivanll

Cupajo:
Thank you for the kind words.

When making a post and someone have a civilised and genuine question on the subject, I recon they are entitled to a fitting answer.

ivanll