Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium Success

diggindirt

I'm really glad to be reading all the new "success" stories on this forum!!!:beers:

The Infinium is a very unique machine and it's nice to see that Garrett and the user community have worked hard to address and try to resolve any past issues!!!:garrett:

It's great that this "Infinium Classroom" section was created and has given everyone a place to discuss important issues and provide any requested technical help!

I would also like to personally "THANK":super: all the experienced users that have taken their time in helping to prevent discouraged new owners from wrapping their machines around tree trunks!!!:clap:

Once again, THANKS!!!

diggindirt said:
I'm really glad to be ... their time in helping to prevent discouraged new owners from wrapping their machines around tree trunks!!!:clap:

Once again, THANKS!!!

HeeHee, reminds me of golfing with the angry person smashing his favorite driver or iron against a tree. Believe it or not if happens quite frequently. Some of those prone to it actually bring a sub standard one so they can smash it without regret.