Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Info I received .......................

Elton

Quote ( partial)

Elton I was looking for a nokta fors core. pro pack The improved units are out more depth in D13. And membrane rather than toggle. Switches

Can someone confirm for me if this is a fact or just internet babble ?????? What has been improved if a new release has been made by Notka ??

I am a happy camper................. :thumbup:

Elton said:
I am a happy camper................. :thumbup:

Did you find out if DI3 has been improved for more depth as well?

Thanks

I did not !!

If we ever get to hunt we can test the racer and your Co Re same macnine

n/t

[size=large]having withdrawals:cry: from the Fors Core.[/size] [size=large]I really like the FC :cheekkiss:and just hope that the Racer :cheers:does well, too. Elton please take care of your new TOY...[/size]

Richard, I haven't had the privilege of purchasing from you in the past. My next purchase I'm going to come your way. You have some great sales feedback on the forums.
I'm not ready it will be a few more months, may have to thin the herd a little, my stable is getting crowded. Cheers

squirrel1 said:
Richard, I haven't had the privilege of purchasing from you in the past. My next purchase I'm going to come your way. You have some great sales feedback on the forums.
I'm not ready it will be a few more months, may have to thin the herd a little, my stable is getting crowded. Cheers

You will be delighted dealing with Mr.Richard... when you are ready to make the move..

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
[size=large]having withdrawals:cry: from the Fors Core.[/size] [size=large]I really like the FC :cheekkiss:and just hope that the Racer :cheers:does well, too. Elton please take care of your new TOY...[/size]

You know I baby all the machines I own,,, LOL I promise I will care for your "Baby" ......... My new Toy....

Looks like we got a great dealer (Richard) and a great customer (Elton) chattin here---pretty cool, I like that!!! :thumbup:

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors said:
[size=large]Racer will be on the way:clapping: very soon. I'm 'cited for you, too. I can't wait :crazy: to get my hands on one.[/size]

and yet another great customer (Del) and a Super dealer (Richard) chatting away .... :thumbup:

[size=x-large]And a mention.. We have a great chat room here at Findmall..I wish we all would meet up and chat on it.. I bet we would all enjoy that !!.[/size]

It's located at the top of sign in page. Under the new users banner. Plus at top of forums pages.

Richard, are you going to be able to sell the Racer or Core? I hope so, why can,t you call Tukry and tell them you want to sell there detectors. Might work.

Not trying to put words in Richards mouth but he's a busy guy with his carpet cleaning business & might not see your question.------So, I'll answer your question (I'm sure he wouldn't mind).------Richard is already a Makro dealer (selling Racers).-----As to being a Nokta dealer (selling CoRe's)--at present--Kellyco has that tied up.---They are (currently) the only Nokta dealership in the U.S.------In other words--if you want to buy a (NEW) Nokta CoRe (in the U.S.)-- you gotta buy through Kellyco-----if you want to buy a Makro Racer---there are several (U.S.) dealers you can buy a new Racer from.-------Bottom line---which ever dealer you purchase from---PLEASE (support) make your purchase from a Findmall dealer/sponsor---I said it before & I'll say it again---they are the people that help keep this fine Forum running/operating.-----We have a bunch of Findmall dealer/sponsors---Richard & Kellyco are in that group.-----------Del
Flintstone said:
Richard, are you going to be able to sell the Racer or Core? I hope so, why can,t you call Tukry and tell them you want to sell there detectors. Might work.

I look forward to seeing what Richard says. I've talked to him in the past and know he's knowledgeable. Plus, he's fairly close to where I live, so he has some of the sane ground conditions. I would love his comparison to the T2, Fors Core, and Racer.

From what I've seen, there's been some tweaks made to the DI3 for more depth. I know it's the case for the Racer but only claims of it on the Core. Maybe Nokta/Makro could weigh in on it.

[size=large]Howdy, I love the FC especially for relic hunting. I run it in AM and watch the meter. The build is excellent, a lot of attention to detail. Too, GB is fast and easy. I took it to a house built in 1930 and pulled out 5 Wheaties in a few minutes. Good, loud audio response up to the deepest of about 7" or so.. As you know, I :cry:sold mine to Elton and I am already missing it. Richard[/size]