Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Info on the Gulf coast of FL.

Hi All, We are taking a trip to Fl. on the Gulf coast, 6/12 thru 6/19. Flying into Tampa & staying a few day at my wifes cousin's home in Weeki Wachee. Then just seeing some sites. Question, does anyone know the area ? Are you aloud to detec the beaches? do you need a permit & are there certain hrs that you can go to the beaches.? Also parking, could this be a problem. Thanks everyone for some help.

Have a blessed & safe Easter.
God Bless
Rem

n/t

n/t

Prayers for safety on your trip to FL and may you find some really nice coins and hopefully silver and gold! Don't know about where you can hunt or can't hunt as I haven't been to FL since 1984 and before! Time changes all things! You might ask around or visit the vistor's center and find out more about the beaches! Just a thought, but don't know as they might say NO!!! But then again, they might tell you where there are some good areas to hunt! :shrug:

God Bless! Betty

E-mail me if you decide to travel down to Miami. Lots of jewelry in our beaches, especially South Beach. Although, I stay away from that area. Waaaaaaaaaaay, too liberal for my taste. I've hunted the Gulf Coast beaches of Ft Myers, Naples and Marco Island without any success. Central Florida beaches should produce better finds. Stay save and have fun. Florida is a beautiful state.

Frank