Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Information for Posting Pictures to Forum Please

BiLL IL

I have some pictures of finds that I would like to post, but i am having a problem getting them to upload. Also need to know the Pixel size so that the pics are not to large. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply either on this forum, or to my email. Thanks in advance

HH BiLL IL

Pictures can't be larger than 120KB. To see how much KB you have ,right click on picture and choose properties, than check size. If it is larger than 120KB open the picture with Paint. Reduce it in Both % boxes the same amount, save as, and check the size again until it is 120KB or less.

Hi Bill,

If you resize your picture to 640 by 480 and save them as a small file they will be perfect for this forum, adobe photoshop does it nicely but there are a number of other programs that will do just as well. Another method is when you take the pic with your digital camera take the pic at 640 X 480 the take another pic at the resolution that you want to keep for your own use. Most digital cameras will take pics 640 x 480 for emailing purposes.

Hop this helps

All the best....Boony