Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Information regarding emulators please.

moseng

I am looking to buy a Minelab, and pretty much narrowed it down to the Safari, Explorer or E-trac.Ok, so not really narrowed down yet! I understand there are simulator programs out there but I have only been able to find one for the E-Trac but not with US coins. Going over to the Minelab forums and searching for emulators didn't result in much. In fact, it seems like these emulators are some sort of secret that folks don't want to let out IMO. In any case, I was wondering if there was a place I could go to get these programs (preferably with US coins). I think these, along with the manuals would really help make an educated decision on which one to buy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

I won't repeat it all but go read the Explorer and E-Trac parts of the forum and you'll find they are talked about at length in those forums. I don't do Safari so I don't know if there's anything for them or not. I got the ET emulator and the US coins pattern and found it all in the ET forum. I'm sure it's still there. Jim

http://www.geocities.com/treasureport/charts.htm

Mitch a local hunter became sort of a Explorer Guru however does not detect anymore but feel his site is in operation.I guess if I was in my late thirties and single guess my interests would be elsewhere also.:clapping:

I would suggest going to Minelab Owners ( http://tinyurl.com/amph9y) forum. The link for the emulators are there and also one of the best places besides Findmall forums to find into on any and all Minelab detectors. This is a temporary link as the real one gets intentionally screwed up as well.

n/t