Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Inland hunting

autopilot42

From my experience I like to run the gold bug and then the eqx. It is so much easier to pick out with gold bug and then get a get extra with the eqx. I am old and hearing is going. South. I tried 50 tones but doesn't work well for me . The on or off of the gb works well for me. Depends what you are after. I bought the eqx for the beach.

Seems almost too much work to run two detectors….. but then again I keep going back to same productive areas over and over and over……. With the same detector but different settings.

Auto, my hearing is about shot but please don't use the slogan about going south. Mine is headed north. It's the only place left to go when you live in the deep south. Would hearing aids help with a detector or is it just with human language? Back 50-60 years ago I was shooting about 10,000 rounds a year without headphones. I'm paying for it now. Pay attention young men and women.

From my experience I like to run the gold bug and then the eqx. It is so much easier to pick out with gold bug and then get a get extra with the eqx. I am old and hearing is going. South. I tried 50 tones but doesn't work well for me . The on or off of the gb works well for me. Depends what you are after. I bought the eqx for the beach.
Do you use them for gold nuggets ?
I've read the nox is quite good with the small coil.
My hearing is about shot to.
To much shooting,big cannons and fireworks did a good job. 😅
I can't hear my Explorer. Sad nice machine.
My Sovereign GT I can make it work.
The Deus and VX3 I'd love.
But can't see spending that kind of money on a machine I couldn't fully appreciate.
Or use to their full abilities.
Recently picked up a Tejon.
Hopefully that will help.
My other machines are just getting to heavy.
I think gravity is getting worse.

In order to combat what you think is a heavier machine, I suggest you start an occasional exercise regimen consisting of an occasional “12 oz” curl…… 😂