Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Inspired from last week

bday

I finally think that I am getting the hang of my SE.I visited our local library for a couple of hours this weekend. This library was the original city park in town and by the looks of it, it has never been filled in, and the dirt was black as coal. I had been steering clear of it because our local Whites dealer lived just down the street and had spent numerous hours there over the course of 10 or 15 years.
I found 19 wheaties, the newest was a 1943 steelie wedged between a 1921 and a 1934. It is in unbelievable shape. But unfortunately no silver , yet. The silver dimes and the SLQ came from my own yard today. It is the worst shape that I have ever seen a silver coin in, but she's my first SLQ and she's beautiful to me.
Thanks for lookin,
Bob

Way to go Bob.
You were right about that place. I bet you pull a lot more good stuff out of there...and I know just the feller' you can take with you some time:cool: :)