Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interested on hands on feed back with the gold kruzer?

Hank68

I'm interested on the particular detector for C&J/ relic , with the 5" coil , I prefer units that have a sniper coil, kinda my style , sleeper units so to speak. Thanks for any information. Hank

I have a few hours on the Gold Kruzer and enjoy using it. It’s very sensitive to small targets. I found a 1.7 gram 10k girls ring about 5 inches deep using the 10x5.5 inch coil at a volley ball court here in Caldwell Idaho. I’m sure the small coil would have hit it hard as well. I’ve found very small metal objects that my Pulse Induction pin pointer had a hard time sounding off on.

I have a few hours on the Gold Kruzer and enjoy using it. It’s very sensitive to small targets. I found a 1.7 gram 10k girls ring about 5 inches deep using the 10x5.5 inch coil at a volley ball court here in Caldwell Idaho. I’m sure the small coil would have hit it hard as well. I’ve found very small metal objects that my Pulse Induction pin pointer had a hard time sounding off on.
Thanks for the info , built pretty tough from what I seen ,

It solid as a rock, very well built. Display is a little hard for me to see without reading glasses, but so are most detectors out there right now.
Thanks , yeah it looks robust , definitely a detector that I'm looking at , pretty sure it's going to be a nokta products .thanks again

I have the gold kruzer on its way, never had a machine that high on khz so it will be a learning experience, l bet it will be a heck of a relic hunter for sure , wish me luck mates lol