Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting field test:detecting:

w6pea

I found this a little while back. Maybe a year or two ago. Anyway read it again this morning. I just thought that it might be of some help to people wanting to learn about the Sovereign GT.

http://www.garysdetecting.co.uk/sovgt.htm

Just out of curiosity what is the Minelab Explorer SE-Pro2 in your signature, never heard of a Pro 2

"I flicked the switch over to Iron mask off (disc on position), the signal was much cleaner, a scrape of the surface with my foot revealed a small Roman coin about 2 inches deep, when the area was checked in "all metal" I found a large nail deeper down in the hole which proved the machine was giving me the correct information, a repeatable chopped signal indicating there was ferrous and non ferrous together."

A better signal with iron mask off? Who woulda thunk it?

......OH BOY !!!....HERE WE GO AGAIN !!......:starwars:..... " I said IRON MASK ON .........and I SAID IRON MASK OFF " .......

It's either watch Obama pedal his bicycle backwards this morning or bug Critter.