Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

interesting finds questionable signals ??

JimGilmore

Nor sure how to define this since I am sure that some of are quite observant and make many finds with our eyes.
While hunting a park that recently had vendors and such in the park I saw on the ground a few colored plastic beads. I also saw a couple of silvery items squished into the very low cut and stomped grass. Looking at a bead that kind of resembled mickey mouse's head I noticed that it has a silvery part that was pressed into it.They reminded me of the grommets that you press onto clothing with a hand tool. But the edge of the grommet said 925. The other items I found in the same area resembled a small wooden cup though made from metal and kind of stained whitish and another part that looked like a small set of wreaths. None of these items gave blaring signals. Though the did sound off and i have to admit I have disc all the way open. I am not sure if any of it is silver or just plated as small as they are.