Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

interesting hunt

rick in mi

Been to this spot before with the LTD,but so much trash its real tough to hunt(its literally a dump!) The boost mode really helped since the growth is getting taller.The chauffeur badges are some of my coolest finds and do have some value.The two blocks are solid red brass,the spoon is junk,the merc is a 27 that was in the same hole as a brass water valve! a couple wheats and the usual shotgun shells.80 sens 6 disc 3h tones and bp proc. thanx for looking hh rick n mi

Very cool finds there! :surprised: Glad to see you got out and found some stuff...sort of looks like somebody dumped poor old grandpa's stuff out there...:thumbup:
Mud

I heard from somebody Machine Gun Kelly drove a cab up here in your area...or was it Baby Face Nelson? Anyway, one of the other fisher guys, who is right now attempting to catch walleye in Minnesota,:rofl: found some sort of cab drivers badge earlier this year down in the outskirts of Memphis in "Merry Widow Park" that turned out to belong to Elvis or something..the dialog and wonderment kept us all entertained throughout January I think...those are very nice finds Rick!:clapping:
Mud

There are a few out there that collect them, so just Google "badge collectors" and you'll find a few. I think on average, they run around $30-$50 a piece, at least from what I've seen on Ebay, and offers I've seen from these collectors.

GL!

Pony

thanx guys I'll go back with the 5 inch and nit pic .Mud there is word of a caby on the loose in this area from the 20's still at large haha.But I think Al Capone was riding with em!!! stillpony I see em on ebay and the 27 that still has the pin attached is going for about 45 bucks.No doubt it will end up in my grand daughters piggy bank along with my silver and gold finds. hh rick n mi