Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting Silver Ring!

[size=medium]Ventured to my old hometown, which required the obligatory, albeit brief, visit to Seated Park. Hit one small area at basically a crawl swing speed, and, although the soil was very dry, I was getting quite a few good signals. The best were a 1919 Merc and this pretty cool silver ring. The inside is worn basically flat, although there is a small amount of some lettering remaining, but even under a loupe, I can't tell if it's part of Sterling or 925- either way I am certain it is silver. A little research points towards a World War I German Iron Cross ring, from 1914-1915. Please feel free to provide more info if you can!

Thanks and HH all.

Jeff[/size]

[size=medium]Ring 6-7", Merc 7-8"- very dry soil. I've hit this park so many times through the years, it's simply amazing it keeps producing!

-- Jeff --[/size]

Real interesting ring and congrats on the Merc. You know those parks are never empty. Just takes a Pro with the machine. :)

Ed