Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting variety of finds @ the baseball field

Larbear2

A local high school baseball field has given me some fun and a variety of finds over the last several hunts. First hunt I hunted the grassy islands in the parking lot which yielded a good quantity of clad coins.

Next hunt I ventured onto the sports fields and found a sterling ring and a ‘53 Rosie dime ( previous posts) and more clad. Then I did a quick hunt between rain storms and found a 6 gram 10K yellow gold wedding band. I used the AT Pro for that hunt because of the rainy weather. Post on AT forum.

Today I did a grid search near the right field foul ball line and found a few more items. After a few clad coins, I recovered a sterling spoon ring. Then more clad coins and then found a stainless spinner ring. On the outer band it says true love waits.

More clad coins and then a chain with a baseball glove pendant. The pendant and the clasp do not appear to be silver, not sure about the chain. Also got a 1950 Canadian penny, token for a family bowling center, key with a tye dye paint job. The small round item with the leather on both sides says A home is built with love, on the flip side it is marked 925 LA.

The grass was super saturated as we have had a lot of rain and I think the school does not shut down the irrigation when it rains so it gets a lot of water. Standing water in some places. Used the F70 for all hunts except for the hunt when I found the gold band, which fits me perfectly BTW.

Have fun, be safe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 252
Excellent day in the field. Nice finds larbear
hhrickinmi

You are doing darn good on that field, Some nice jewelry finds and you probably haven't gotten it all yet. HH jim tn

Ive had good success changing the attack angle 90 degrees from first time on sight. Bet there is more in there than you think...... good hunt!!