Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introduction

Birdbrain

Hello, I’m a newbie to this forum but not new to rock & mineral enthusiasts. I live in Oregon rock and mineral enthusiasts paradise. State rock thunder egg. I look forward to jump into this forum. I feel like I have a vast array of specimens in my collection. I can’t wait to share. My collection is mainly native Oregon rocks and minerals. Thank you for reading my post

Ho Birdbrain and welcome to the forum. I'm afraid there isn't a lot of activity here but maybe you can stir some up!

Thank you for responding to my introduction. Your news isn’t very good about lack of activity. I love rocks& mineral collecting. I really want to share my collection with other enthusiast as myself.. I’m having trouble uploading any of my photos I guess for no one to see. Do you know anything on what it would take for someone like me that does everything from my iPhone to start up a forum? Oregon is a mecca of rock & mineral obsessed enthusiasts. I’ll keep checking back here hopefully come spring every one will want to get outdoors and go rock hounding. Sick of winter. Thanks again

Sorry, I don't know a thing about iphones. I chose against Apple early own when they decided to go closed source. But there are a number of free sites that allow you to start and run your own forum if you care to google them up.

As far as pics go, I always use Tinypic.com which is a free site and one that I find easy to use. And don't let me put you off; theres lots of lurkers here- at least I think there are.

Thank you minelab. I’ll occasionally check back on this forum. Do you think this forum could be re-lite? I love rock and mineral collecting.

BB, I am leaving this Name due to butting heads with mgmt here who backs corrupt dealers that scam their customers. windy city detectors changed hands not long ago and the new ownership sells 'long range locators' to the left side of the bell curve. gatekeeper has decided that he favors money in his pocket over not cheating people and I wont be a part of that.