Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Iron Volume 'Buzz' with full tones?

ecoast

The only thing I would like to change is to be able to hear the iron 'buzz' at my set disc level, but still have full tones on all above disc level...

Could there be a way to set the tonal breakpoints to achieve this?

not possible, is it?

Kind of like the AT Pro? You set Iron Audio at say 21 and everything 21 and below will give the iron buzz but everything 22 and above would give a full tone according to its target ID.

Couldn't you just raise the iron volume in full tones?
There has to be a point in full tones where iron no long is considered or sounds like iron. If you want a single tone for iron range , I think you would have to use , say 5 tones and set the lowest value at your disc setting.

iron volume control has no effect when you are using full tones.

I have used 4-5 tones; I'm just not crazy about the audio transition from one breakpoint to the other when the target's VDI hovers around a set audio breakpoint. Slows down the processor as well.

I guess it's another for the wish list *sigh*