Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is Anyone Finding Any Juice????:rofl:

jimmyjiver

Hi,, Yesterday I grabbed my Magic Wand and took a long trip ....I knew right from the get go if I wanted to drink the sweet nectar of victory I had to make this long journey....As I was traveling alone this predominate haze came over my mind and I started dreaming of Roundness,Civ,
Cologne not to mention Tokes...I became obsessed with the thought of knowing that just under my feet is a thousand ways to cash in....After about a half hour into the trip I found myself savoring the moment just humming a tune and sipping on a can of Stupidity.... We all know that hitting the jackpot is the American Dream and if it's in the ground it's coming out Baby....I was heading to a secret spot where I knew some serious cash was hiding....With all my years of experience I knew that it's not the size of the wand,it's how you wave it that counts.... After about another half hour and a few pit stops I finally landed at my everlasting juice box....I got out of my beat up rickety old Volvo and without warning the stupid door fell off!! Well after duct taping the door back on I was now ready to get ready....Yes I was finally here,it was just one of those days where your just happy to be alive,even though you know in your own heart you are just an idiotic moron....I proceeded to strap on my kitchen apron and pull my Wally World 500 out of it's dusty secluded spot....I then pulled my Ginsu 808 out from under the dusty dirty spare tire....Was this a dream could I really be here and ready to hunt?? Just standing there looking like a Dork, I finished off the last can of Stupidity and burped a few times....(note to self....next time get a case of Stupidity instead of the usual 12 pack)....I was finally ready to do some major damage to this everlasting juice box.... I turned on my WW-500 and started swinging my wand like a mad man on crack....I only took two or three steps and it became a feeding frenzy....My first target was a tube of Decay Away Toothpaste with a street value of $19.95 boy I was really having fun now....My next target took my drunken breath away not to mention three of my fingers!! (oh well I got a few more left)....It was a BOMB yes I said a BOMB!!!! I cleaned the debris field up and proceeded back to my Volvo to get a couple two or three Band-Aids for my finger stumps...I was now ready to hunt some more and try to find one of those elusive .30 caliber rifle casings with a street value of $82.03....However my next target about 13 inches down turned out to be a Wheat Penny....With the skill of a Surgeon I cleaned the dirt away,Wowzer now this was not just any penny it was a Key Date Coin...My heart was pumping Buttermilk now,, it turned out to be a Wheat Penny dated 1957 O (sorry that was dirt I meant 1957 b)....Now this is no joke these Key Date Coins have a very impressive street value of $172.22.. WOW oh WOW,Goodie Goodie, what a day I'm having so far,but I still have not found one of those elusive .30 caliber rifle casings yet....I then started working under a big oak tree Holy Cow,Wowzer's what I found next was unbelievable,unimaginable,astonishing not to mention unheard of!!!! This gem has not seen the light of day in probably 150 years it was a......To be continued????....Thanks for reading this & LoL..:rofl:..JJ

Say Duck Dude, whatsup
I surfed in on the High Times tide dude, probably on the key word "Toke". If you find some toke man take one and hold it, hold it between your knees, while your thinking of me. Good reading about your journey and the magic wand, and your skill as a sturgeon is well known dude... sorry to hear that your Vulva is getting old and rickety , man thats a bummer. To be continued????....Thanks for reading this &:rofl::rofl::thumbup:

Good story, I loved it!!
I got no nothing this weekend, all of the Juice was falling from the sky. It's looks All Systems Go for next weekend tho. Hope to get out, get some Juice or Nectar, Roundness, hopefully Silv, Some Goldness or Go, maybe some Civ. I would like to find some Colone, but no one was in this area at that time except a few Indians or I's.

I had the same reaction to the TV program. Most non-detectorist are going to think we're all idiots. As for their "lingo," no one I know talks like that. Must have been some TV scriptwriter. Oh, well, life goes on, in our search for "roundness"....

I have not watched that show since the first episode ... I refuse to encourage them to make more.

I got a lot of Roundness on Sunday, but I am a little short in the toke department...My magic wand is out of fairy dust....I wish I had a rickety Vulva...LOL...I almost passed out laughing at that one....:cheers:

HH,

Fantastic,, I thought the same thing, script writer came up with the BS lingo.... LMAO

As for their "lingo," no one I know talks like that. YET

I do pretty well in the Toke department and I am getting rounder every day. Maybe i should get a show, IdigID