Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is anyone still using a makro goldracer?

Grumpie

I still have mine and it's my only vlf nugget hunter and wouldn't trade it for any other vlf dedicated nugget hunting machine except maybe the gold kruzer. Its here to stay

Glad you posted your opinion of the gold racer. I’ve been checking out the gold kruzer since it came out. High frequency, water proof, wireless head phones and plenty of adjustable features really caught my eye. May have to pick one up soon. Had the Gold Monster when I lived in South Carolina. Good detector, very sensitive to small targets just does not have many adjustments or a threshold tone although some say just run the sensitivity up until the detector starts picking up the ground.

Glad you posted your opinion of the gold racer. I’ve been checking out the gold kruzer since it came out. High frequency, water proof, wireless head phones and plenty of adjustable features really caught my eye. May have to pick one up soon. Had the Gold Monster when I lived in South Carolina. Good detector, very sensitive to small targets just does not have many adjustments or a threshold tone although some say just run the sensitivity up until the detector starts picking up the ground.
I would say go for it definitely, check out the kruzer. I've had the gr for 3yrs now and if I was to upgrade it would be to a kruzer but i haven't felt the need just yet. I really enjoy how simple it is to tailor the settings on the gr for just about any ground conditions except wet sandy ocean beaches. It's just a good multi purpose detector that's gr8 on small gold and friendly to use.