Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is posting a detecting YouTube video a party foul?

DOP

My son and I are detectorists/archaeology enthusiast in the Pacific Northwest. We search pioneer sites in search of history, and we’ve just posted a YouTube video that I would like to share with other like-minded people. Is that cool here? Don’t want to jump out of the gate with a party foul

As long as you disable the ads.
They don't condone YouTube videos with ads here, otherwise treasure hunting and exploratory vids are fine.

We look forward to watching your Ad Free videos

Could you possibly go to work for any of the main networks and do the same thing??? Lolol. Saw your vid, was nice!