Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is quiet in here too.....

OregonGregg

As groundscanner said in the Nokta thread its sure has been quiet. I guess we are quietly waiting for winter to get over and waiting for the waterproof machine to launch.

I am curious what the water machine will be, specs, coils offered etc etc. I 'm sure I'll prob get one. I have a few spots to go hit this summer, some swimming holes, rivers etc. At least when I fall on my butt trying to forge rivers while detecting, the machine will be safe :smoke:

If it turns out to be a Racer 2 with waterproofing, that would be nice. Would be a nice machine to have to go tackle the reg sites early when they are just thawing out still wet and muddy. When I get home I can just throw it in the bathtub and give it a bath. Or if early spring and those off and on again rainy days. Will be a nice machine to add to the fleet.

I agree can't wait until they release some more info, I hope it's before summer. Waiting on the specs for a waterproof mak/nok is the main reason I'm not jumping on the equinox bandwagon

same here. it would be great to get some info on the new makro to pump some life into this forum, come on Dilek, Please

To me this may be the life style of a simple but very powerful detector. My previous detector was a White's V3i with hundreds of adjustments.

I am hearing some pretty interesting things about this new unit. Feel sorry for all those buying the Equinox but then again there will probably be a lot of used ones coming up for sale when the new Makro comes out LOL!

Or vice versa!:)
mrsspk said:
I am hearing some pretty interesting things about this new unit. Feel sorry for all those buying the Equinox but then again there will probably be a lot of used ones coming up for sale when the new Makro comes out LOL!

mrsspk said:

Don't feel sorry for ME mrsspk, I already have a Racer 2. :thumbup:

Rich -

Always quiet just before the storm, like that right now on many forums.

I'm just waiting for the spring so I can go out and hunt!!! Haha