Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the CZ-21 becoming obsolete?

John (Ma)

Is the CZ-21 obsolete or still a top contender in salt and all around water machine? I've been considering something else Alon with my Tiger Shark. I've had a Excal and really liked it, but looking to see if there are other options out there

I love my CZ-21's. They go hand in hand with my Tiger Sharks. I doubt they will be extinct any time soon

The CZ-20 / CZ-21 and the Excalibur will run neck and neck in salt water.
One of the best water detectors ever made.
A buddy and I took one of each out to Rockport Tx beach and spent all day trying to find a deep target that one or the other could nor detect.
We could not find one ... and there were a lot of deep weak targets there.

A solid testimony for both the Excalibur’s and the CZ - and a sad note on how hard it is to make a real breakthrough on beach hunting for gold. a couple of decades and, in spite of the best efforts of Minelab’s flock of engineers and First Texas’s flock of engineers - nothing significant in terms of new tech at the beach.

The CZ21 may not be the lightest of the bunch, nor the most sensitive to small gold.

Factor in the harsh environments, the beatings salt water detectors take in and out of the water.....the CZ pretty much stands alone in that respect.

Shoot, I cannot count the times I have my CZ20 (or my 6a's) hip mounted when salt water wet sand hunting, and banged my heavy stainless steel sand scoop on them. Or dropped a nice scoop of heavy wet sand on them, or rocks, or shells. Or dropped them in general !

They just take a beating and keep on detecting.