Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the New Equinox Battery Filled with Air?

Tony N (Michigan)

I was reading the instruction to the new Equinox and they stated this in the instructions about the battery:

"You can use your EQUINOX detector whilst plugged into a portable power bank. This means you can continue detecting even if the detector battery is flat."

Is the battery like a tire that, as it loses air, it goes flat? :biggrin:

NOW everyone want s to joke around. This is serious people! The Nox is being released and all we can do is make great shipping container, and tire battery jokes? This is a serious forum! We are supposed to talk about the Nox here!

BTW I hoped you picked up the sarcastic nature of this post :lol:

If your battery is flat, just take it by the gas station and hook it up to the tire pump for a few seconds and you are good for another 12 hours of detecting!

Jason in Enid said:
If your battery is flat, just take it by the gas station and hook it up to the tire pump for a few seconds and you are good for another 12 hours of detecting!

Nothing like British humor. Or would you consider yourself not British? :)

Tony N (Michigan) said:

Nothing like British humor. Or would you consider yourself not British? :)

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Will there be a tube patch kit with the detector if the battery goes flat?

Is the New Equinox Battery Filled with Air? I don't know but a lot of their customers feel deflated:)

Hello said:
Is the New Equinox Battery Filled with Air? I don't know but a lot of their customers feel deflated:)