Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the Nokta waterproof PP

LaDigger

Compatible with the Legend when using SMF modes? I am ready to buy one ( the gray one with orange cap) . Is it stable or does the SMF on the Legend make it beep,? Thanks.

just set detector down with coil away from where you are going to dig. I have an older makro pinpointer and it appears to be the same pinpointer, but mine is all black

Compatible with the Legend when using SMF modes? I am ready to buy one ( the gray one with orange cap) . Is it stable or does the SMF on the Legend make it beep,? Thanks.

I have the Pulse Dive 2 in 1 kit and it rns very stable with both my Legends in fact the pulse dive does not interfere with any of the 7 detectors I currently own and use cannot comment on the Gray and Orange pin pointer Nota has out
Is that the pulse version they said they were making ?
That one is still not out Terry maybe by the year 2025 we will have it available LOL

Nokta is awful when it comes to scheduling/introducing when their detectors are available. Some take forever like the legend then others are available before they're announced.