Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the Rapture next ?

I'm not as spiritual as I should be ,, but I listened to a little of a preacher yesterday , and he was talking about signs of the end times , the Rapture I guess ,, and he was stating that the normalization of lesbianism was another sign of the coming Rapture. Women laying with women,, and men with men ,, all being normalized , is a sign of the end .

I remember back in the late 60's,, early 70s ,, when they were taking prayer out of schools ,, my grandmother saying we were seeing signs of the Rapture when dogs and cats were starting to get along . I can remember when cats were mortal enemies of dogs ,, now they're almost like best buddies.

I'd love to go back to Isreal for a few days,, the history there would mean more to me now than it did back then . 'Course I really wouldn't want to go unless I could travel around in a fully Locked,Cocked,and Stocked MRAP .

I'm not as spiritual as I should be ,, but I listened to a little of a preacher yesterday , and he was talking about signs of the end times , the Rapture I guess ,, and he was stating that the normalization of lesbianism was another sign of the coming Rapture. Women laying with women,, and men with men ,, all being normalized , is a sign of the end .

I remember back in the late 60's,, early 70s ,, when they were taking prayer out of schools ,, my grandmother saying we were seeing signs of the Rapture when dogs and cats were starting to get along . I can remember when cats were mortal enemies of dogs ,, now they're almost like best buddies.

I'd love to go back to Isreal for a few days,, the history there would mean more to me now than it did back then . 'Course I really wouldn't want to go unless I could travel around in a fully Locked,Cocked,and Stocked MRAP .
I would love to be able to explore the history there.
Though as soon as I started detecting.
I'd be planted there.

Yup. I'm feeling the Rapture is closer than we think.

The Rapture 0f the church could happen at any time ,noting else need to happen for it to happen. You can find this information in1 Thessalonians chapter 4 verses 13---18.Only people who have accepted JESUS as their Savior will go in the rapture! After The rapture takes place ''THE HOLY SPIRIT " will exit into Heaven .At this time the Anti Christ will make his entry by the power of the Devil. Read John chapter 3 verses 16---19 ,this is the key to enter heaven!!
GO to you tube and read everything by Perry Stone he is the # 1 prophet on prophecies !! GOD BLESS

Attachments

• 610Pk6Eg3CL._AC_.jpg
    610Pk6Eg3CL._AC_.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 61
  • 719160978_628612.gif
    719160978_628612.gif
    219.8 KB · Views: 57