Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is the T2 a Relic Hunter

You bet it is! I dug these printing plates out of an old park which had a printing company on it which dated back to 1896. The place was tore down in 1949 and fill dirt was brought in around the late 60's. The small plate on the upper left was dug at 18 inches! Most of the others averaged 10 to 12 inches. Every one of the signals banged through a solid 86. Some of the advertisements on the plates were about alka seltzer and reading them in a mirror one shows a woman's head and she says when she has a headache at night, she takes a shot of vodka and has an alka seltzer! Heck, I think that would cure my headache too :)
I can honestly say this is a depth monster of a machine and sure would enjoy seeing a notch put into this detector. I had to try one just to see how they are. I am still loyal to my Explorer and C$ though.

Using a Lesche digger took some time but thats all I had with me. I broke a few of the plates as some were stuck under roots. I went back a few days later to try out my new SE on a few spots and made 6 more recoveries. This time I had a hatchet with me though :)