Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is their a 5x10 dd for the T2SE Newbie

goldman55

New T2SE be here Tuesday. Just wondering if they made a 5x10 dd like the Gold Bug Pro for the T2SE? Seen one for a fisher F75SE Will the one for a Fisher F75 work on a T2SE?

Thanks Bill

I have heard FT may have their 5x10 ready to go for the Teknetics T2...If not there is a NEL 5x10 coil ... it is called a sharpshooter coil for the T2 HH joe

Thanks Joe. I had a f75se with the sharpshooter coil Great. Sold Unit, just bought a T2se I would think the one for the fisher f75 would work on the T2 same frq. but not for sure.

Hello Bill The F75 5x10 coil will not work with the The Teknetics T2 The T2 is in a class all it's own....only t2 coils will work with the T2 HH joe

I'll vouch for the Sharpshooter coil on the T2. It's awesome! It handles EMI extremely well and gets good depth.

Check with the forum sponsors, they have some great prices on them.

tabman

My vote would also go for the SharpShooter coil,its become one of my all time favourite coils :thumbup: