Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there a Sunray probe for the T2

There is no Sunray probe made for the T2 and the one for the F-75 will not work on the T2 . The coils for these two units are not interchangeable either .

You can pm me if it might cause a stink on the forum. I notice Minelab has a new pinpointer and lots of folks are using Garrett propointer.

Knowing a little about your history of detectors......... I am expecting some great posts on your find side of things..

Enjoy my friend ,you bought a Great detector....... Your going to be amazed !!

I always liked the Garrett Propointer !! Worked well with the T2...

Wonder how minelab got away witn making a pinpointer that if black would be hard to distinguish from garrett. The sound and function other than a few extras are like the pro pointer as well. Bet that raised some eyebrows at garrett. But ive always heard tht the best form of flattery is mimicry. This is not a stab at minelab just an observation. I can tell u that my 3yr old pro pointer works well with all the detectors ive used and its one tough little bugger. I have put mine through h,..:teknetics:
:garrett::csflag::ukflag:
:csflag: