Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there a wireless pinpointer in the future???

James/Washington

I hope that Makro is working on a wireless pinpointer to go with the Kruzer. I do not like lifting the headphones off my ear to heat my pinpointer and yes, I am a bit of hard of hearing. I am having to use the Z-Lynk with the Z-lynk Carrot. It works but it is a bit of a bother. Help us out here Makro!

"Have you tried "vibrate mode only". "

This is the only way I will use it .. That beeping / noise seems to travel a long ways ..

I usually hunt in 4-tone which is awful noisy when you put it down to pinpoint. I'll set my 3-tone sensitivity down a bit so it's dead quiet and then all I have to do is hit the up arrow key to switch to 3-tone when I set it down. One button and I'm back to 4-tone.