Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

is there an alternative set of wireless phones that will work on deus

c t

Cant spare the funds for a set of ws4 ws5 at this time thought there may be another type less costly set that might work i have the deus control box so dont see the need for a set of phones with a small controller. Thank you HH c t

I believe any of the wireless units that are commonly mentioned will work but the rapoo 3070s will be cheaper than the Auvio or Seinheisers(?). You will most likely have to use a patch cord or short extension to plug into the bottom of the remote because the female port on the remote is recessed and in a location that doesn't lend itself very well for plugging in the transmitter of the wireless setup.
If you detect in any of the tone settings besides full tones I think it would be acceptable but the full tones are inferior under the best of circumstances and really don't shine with the rapoo setup although it may be better with one of the other wireless offerings.

Ok thank you. Thought they might interfere with the deus being it is wireless. I might just wait till i can get the deus phones i like to keep the control unit mounted so a pigtail to a module would be in the way much the same as the wired backphones HH c t

It's not to bad if you get a patch cord or 1/8 plug that is the 90 degree type but still comes near enough to the knuckles to be PITA. It would have been better if XP had been able to have the port on top or the side of the remote but I suppose the need for water resistance trumped the need for ergonomics. If you get the wireless setup I suggest the WS4 and the adapter clip($22) so you can have the option of using any set of headphones you like.

Auvios 33-283's sound amazing, so do the TDK WR 700s. U will need a inline volume control tho. Wont work without one