Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there an indication that the WS6 is charging?

Dan(NM)

How can you tell if the WS6 module is charging? I see no blinking light, no battery bar, nothing.

When you plug in the charger, the WS6 screen shows a crescent moon /stars in the middle and on top is a battery status bar when charging fills left middle right, left middle right- the connector is not snug so if the moon and battery status bar isn’t seen it moved and lost connection. Not sure but when charging is done it blinks full black ( no left to right filling).
The WS4 had a dim white LED that was full on during charging and blinked on/off every 4 seconds, but the WS6 doesn’t have that. When using WS6 the battery charge status alternates with something else one bar low, 2 bars medium charge left 3 bars it’s full.
Hope this helps you.

Got the answer I was looking for. Here's what I was told to do and it worked lol.....Dan Conger Gently squeeze the connector with your teeth to close the connection slightly and it will work.