Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there going to be a 5.3 coil for the Prizm models?

Utah Neal

[size=medium]I was just wondering. I purchased the 4x6 shooter for my Prizm 6T and have to say that it isn't my favorite coil. I love the concentrics! I have both the 9.5 and 5.3 on my MXT and :thumbup: love them. I have the 9" and the 4x6 on my Prizm and I like the 9" :) and really don't care for the 4x6 :(. I love my 6 and don't see trading it and I know that the 6T and the MXT are different animals, however I would like to see a 5.3 or similar coil on the Prizms.[/size]

I am just the opposite. I like the shooter coil , but the stock coil for me is bad at target seperation. I crank up the sesitivity on the 6t, and that lttle coil purrs along. I would like to see a 5.3 coil though. It seems like the Vision got the production time at Whites.

You might consider trying the original 8" coil that the Prizms came standard with when they were first introduced. I had a Prizm IV with that coil and it worked fairly well in the trash as well as having good depth.
HH
BB

But while I like some DD's I, like you, prefer concentrics and would love to see a 6" for the Prizm series.

Monte