Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Isaiah 51: 1 thru 23 KJV

Missouri -- Ma Betty

(6) Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished. (7) Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be afraid of their revilings. (:geek: For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation. (11) Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion (new Jerusalem city?) ; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness & joy; and sorrow & mourning shall flee away. (12) I, even I, am he who comforteth you: who art thou, (God's born again Children in Christ Jesus--adopted JEWS?) that thou shouldest be afraid of man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; (13) And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared comtinually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

THE Redeemed--MT 8.11; REV 5.9

God is our Protector & Provider when we lean on Jesus & trust in Him by our staying with Him in times of testings & trials; so by faithfully loving, worshipping Him in Spirit & truth, Jehovah God is with us & will never forsake us & then He will send Jesus to come & redeem us when our Heavenly Father is ready to gather us HOME ! OH what a DAY, wonderful day of rejoicing that will be when our blessed Lord & Savior we see! Amen! DON'T WORRY; BE HAPPY--Jesus is coming sooner or later, BUT I PRAY He comes soon-- real SOON!! ! Amen! Ma