Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

issues with led lights?

I've have a couple of my led lights out for quite a while. This morning I tried to adjust my disc and noticed more had gone dead. Anyone else with this issue?

BTW, found some "golden" quarters this morning. They sounded like aluminum.

Also, found what I think is a stainless steel ring yesterday and a nice silver ring this morning. May not be gold, but better than nothing for sure.

Interesting have never heard of the led light issue.... Wonder if the machine has a small leak in the control panel area. Worth to unscrew and look!

Not had that problem. My problem is they are pretty darn bright in the darker times.

" pretty darn bright in the darker times"

I use that to my advantage. My ATX is chest mounted. In the dark, a slight bending over will light up the bottom under the water when coil crosses gthe target.

Nice finds