Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It’s been a good week for sure. Some shiny today

CT Todd

I went to a spot I’ve hunted once before this afternoon. It’s in a corn field and the spot has been hit hard by others.
The one thing about this spot is that it is massively infested with iron. I went with a plan and that was to go slow with a higher reactivity then normal overlap my swings and go slow. For me that meant hunting my program at 8 kHz as normal but upping the reactivity to 3. As I swing here it’s grunt grunt grunt and I mean it’s constant. But by going slow I picked some high tones out and dug some real nice keepers. Two Thimbles a gorgeous Tombac button a LC and a Copper and the bell of the ball was a 1756 One Reale.
The LC was a gimme for some reason but I fought for all the rest. No clean signals to be had but just enough to make you dig. There was some positive target junk dug of course and a fair amount of bent rusty square nails but overall the hunt was good. 11” coil. Get out there

Attachments

• 8A82E8C8-CB55-413C-91C7-C9274428F3E5.jpeg
    8A82E8C8-CB55-413C-91C7-C9274428F3E5.jpeg
    892 KB · Views: 203
  • 49B17E36-2482-42C0-AD54-78280CCF2F2E.jpeg
    49B17E36-2482-42C0-AD54-78280CCF2F2E.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 5C635B71-5758-4640-902A-E531B6FAA919.jpeg
    5C635B71-5758-4640-902A-E531B6FAA919.jpeg
    902.4 KB · Views: 187
Todd, I’ve been using your program in 7khz for quite a while and it is just unbelievably hot. At first I would switch over to a fast program in deep iron but I’m finding that upping the reactivity really works and I don’t lose depth I do with the fast programs. I just have to go VERY slow. I live in Michigan so no colonial era stuff but am finding good stuff like these two buttons in an area packed solid with iron junk big and small. I’ve found flying eagle cents, Indian heads, Barber dimes, buckles, very interesting assorted period brass pieces, etc. This is about a half acre spot that has been beat to death but I’m still managing to pull out stuff. I can’t imagine having this type of success with anything but the Deus. I would someday love to hunt a colonial area! Thanks for the program and your input in this community.

Attachments

• 0A1CC51B-4D04-4378-8470-F61EFCB88158.jpeg
    0A1CC51B-4D04-4378-8470-F61EFCB88158.jpeg
    579.5 KB · Views: 122
  • C2DA702E-DDC5-435F-83CA-5E7CD6185AB0.jpeg
    C2DA702E-DDC5-435F-83CA-5E7CD6185AB0.jpeg
    567.7 KB · Views: 124
It makes me very happy to hear that my program has helped you in your hunts. It’s mostly
you that’s making your hunts successful. Get out there

Couple good hunts you've had, that Reale is gorgeous
I went to a spot I’ve hunted once before this afternoon. It’s in a corn field and the spot has been hit hard by others.
The one thing about this spot is that it is massively infested with iron. I went with a plan and that was to go slow with a higher reactivity then normal overlap my swings and go slow. For me that meant hunting my program at 8 kHz as normal but upping the reactivity to 3. As I swing here it’s grunt grunt grunt and I mean it’s constant. But by going slow I picked some high tones out and dug some real nice keepers. Two Thimbles a gorgeous Tombac button a LC and a Copper and the bell of the ball was a 1756 One Reale.
The LC was a gimme for some reason but I fought for all the rest. No clean signals to be had but just enough to make you dig. There was some positive target junk dug of course and a fair amount of bent rusty square nails but overall the hunt was good. 11” coil. Get out there

Couple good hunts you've had, and that reale is gorgeous.